Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > unable to relearn or program ecu on a 20...
unable to relearn or program ecu on a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander

819 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2021-11-27 14:44:46

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    MichaelKatz
    2021-11-23 23:03:13
     Using my TS508 with all the current downloads, I have been unable to use the OBD Relearn procedure. It fails to write. If I go down to the local shop and pay to use their Snap On tool, they can write to the ECU and allow me to change to my winter tires. I purchased the TS508 because it says it can reprogram my Outlander. Unfortunately it doesn't.

Is there a fix for this?

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Pierre Thibault

2021-11-27 14:44:46 (Reply to:MichaelKatz)

I have the same problem as you on my 2019 Outlander. Impossible to write ECU everything fails even if TS508 is fully updated and I strictly respected the procedure 25 times. TS508 was stated compatible with my model so I would like AUTEL to explain me what is wrong. I can read all new sensors, also read the ECU easily but I cannot write new sensors ID or relearn the ECU. I think the TS508 can only clone sensors on Mitsubishi Outlander and is only compatible with your own programmable sensors and that's it. Or do we need a special cable adapter to access and write Mitsubishi ECU. Is the Bartec Mitsubishi adapter WRTOBD002 a possible solution to our problem ?
  Total1 Pages